Monday, July 16, 2012

Update:  July 16, 2012

I suppose it's time for a new update on my life. Tyler and I went to Vancouver for a couple weeks in January and took our CSO course (Construction Safety Officer) at BCIT.  I got an offer for a job in Red Deer with Dow Chemicals and he got one in Fort McMurray so away we went.
I have been the Lead Safety on the construction of a Butene Offloading Facility which is now just about finished and I have been asked to lead the Safety Department on a railway expansion which may take a couple years. Currently I expect to be up here till "Freeze up" whenever that is.






I have rented a room and spend my evenings riding around on Red Deer's many great bike trails. I manage to get home for a weekend every month or so and I am enjoying some time to get to know myself. One of my favourite hang outs has been the local Chapters where I have specialized in reading about Evolutionary Psychology. Very Interesting...