Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10, 2012

Wild Amazonian Death Dragonfly

Saturday November 10, 2012
And welcome to another exciting week in the Amazon. I don't have much to report on, life continues to be a fairly repetitive loop of re-runs week after week.  As furnace 1 nears completion, we are torn between a chance to go home for a rest, or just pushing on, and finishing  furnace 2. We should know the plan in the next week or so. Those dearest to me have been keeping up with my latest attempts at writing a novel, a life-dream for me and definitely an unchecked box on my bucket list. I wrote five chapters last week, which is definitely a new record for me. Its quite exhausting work actually!
That said, I will leave my readers with a few random photos from the past week and continue enjoying my day off.  Tchau Baby!

A Churascaria where Tiago and I went for dinner last Sunday.

Brazilian Steak, hot off the Churascaria
 
My amigo Tiago
Rainy Day out my hotel room door...
 
 
 
Wild Amazonian Death Cocktail (Photo Courtesy of Peter "The fig"Figueiredo)